Make checking student progress at the end of a lesson quick and easy with these 4th Grade Math Exit Tickets! This set includes all 42 Common Core Math standards in 3 versions of the formative assessment for you to quickly assess student understanding of new concepts and skills.
Students will be able to quickly complete the 4th grade math exit tickets with just 1 to 6 questions, depending on the skill, making it super easy for you to check their understanding! There are 3 exit tickets per sheet, allowing you to save paper. There are 3 versions available for each skill so that you can reassess as needed.
Prep is quick and easy… Copy one sheet for every 3 students, cut them apart, and pass them out!
Here are the standards you’ll get with these 4th Grade Math Exit Tickets:
- Multiplicative Comparison (4.OA.1)
- Word Problems: Multiplicative Comparison (4.OA.2)
- Multi-Step Word Problems (4.OA.3)
- Multiples (4.OA.4)
- Factors (4.OA.4)
- Prime & Composite Numbers (4.OA.4)
- Shape Patterns (4.OA.5)
- Number Patterns (4.OA.5)
- Place Value (4.NBT.1)
- Numerals, Word Form, Expanded Form (4.NBT.2)
- Comparing Numbers (4.NBT.2)
- Rounding Numbers (4.NBT.3)
- Addition (4.NBT.4)
- Subtraction (4.NBT.4)
- Multiplication by 1 Digit (4.NBT.5)
- Multiplication by 2 Digits (4.NBT.5)
- Division (4.NBT.6)
- Equivalent Fractions (4.NF.1)
- Comparing Fractions (4.NF.2)
- Decomposing Fractions (4.NF.3)
- Adding Fractions (4.NF.3)
- Subtracting Fractions (4.NF.3)
- Adding Mixed Numbers (4.NF.3)
- Subtracting Mixed Numbers (4.NF.3)
- Multiplying Fractions by Whole Numbers (4.NF.4)
- Fractions with Denominators of 10 & 100 (4.NF.5)
- Relating Fractions & Decimals (4.NF.6)
- Comparing Decimals (4.NF.7)
- Measurement Conversions (4.MD.1)
- Word Problems: Measurement (4.MD.2)
- Word Problems: Area & Perimeter (4.MD.3)
- Line Plots (4.MD.4)
- Understanding Angles (4.MD.5)
- Measuring Angles (4.MD.6)
- Sketching Angles (4.MD.6)
- Unknown Angles (4.MD.7)
- Points, Lines, Line Segments & Rays (4.G.1)
- Angles (4.G.1)
- Perpendicular & Parallel Lines (4.G.1)
- Quadrilaterals (4.G.2)
- Triangles (4.G.2)
- Lines of Symmetry (4.G.3)
Prep is quick and easy… Copy one sheet for every 3 students, cut them apart, and pass them out! I usually print a class set of each page of 4th Grade Math Exit Tickets at the beginning of the year so they’re prepped already when I’m ready to use them!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Debra B. says, “I liked that I have multiple exit tickets per standard and the kids loved that it was short. I could easily see how each student was understanding the lessons presented and was able to design better mini lessons for the students who needed more support. Thank you!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Rachael N. says, “Fantastic set of resources!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Mary J. says, “Perfect for finding out where my students are in their understanding of math concepts.”
Looking for a different grade level of math exit tickets? Click the links below to go to your grade level!
Copyright © That One Cheerful Classroom.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.