Make checking student progress at the end of a lesson quick and easy with these 3rd Grade Math Exit Tickets! This set includes all 33 Common Core Math standards in 3 versions of the formative assessment for you to quickly assess student understanding of new concepts and skills.
Students will be able to quickly complete the 3rd grade math exit tickets with just 1 to 6 questions, depending on the skill, making it super easy for you to check their understanding! There are 3 exit tickets per sheet, allowing you to save paper. There are 3 versions available for each skill so that you can reassess as needed.
Here are the standards you’ll get with these 3rd Grade Math Exit Tickets:
- Interpreting Products of Whole Numbers (3.OA.1)
- Interpreting Quotients of Whole Numbers (3.OA.2)
- Word Problems: Multiplication & Division (3.OA.3)
- Fact Families (3.OA.4)
- Commutative Property (3.OA.5)
- Associative Property (3.OA.5)
- Distributive Property (3.OA.5)
- Division (3.OA.6)
- Multiplication Fluency (3.OA.7)
- Division Fluency (3.OA.7)
- Two-Step Word Problems (3.OA.8)
- Arithmetic Patterns (3.OA.9)
- Rounding (3.NBT.1)
- Adding Within 1,000 (3.NBT2)
- Subtracting Within 1,000 (3.NBT.2)
- Multiplying Numbers by Multiples of 10 (3.NBT.3)
- Understanding Fractions (3.NF.1)
- Fractions on a Number Line (3.NF.2)
- Equivalent Fractions (3.NF.3)
- Whole Numbers as Fractions (3.NF.3)
- Comparing Fractions (3.NF.3)
- Telling Time (3.MD.1)
- Word Problems: Time (3.MD.1)
- Word Problems: Volume & Mass (3.MD.2)
- Picture Graphs (3.MD.3)
- Bar Graphs (3.MD.3)
- Measurement & Line Plots (3.MD.4)
- Understanding & Measuring Area (3.MD.5/6)
- Area and Multiplication (3.MD.7)
- Perimeter of Polygons (3.MD.8)
- Relating Area & Perimeter (3.MD.8)
- Quadrilaterals (3.G.1)
- Partitioning Shapes (3.G.2)
Prep is quick and easy… Copy one sheet for every 3 students, cut them apart, and pass them out! I usually print a class set of each page of 3rd Grade Math Exit Tickets at the beginning of the year so they’re prepped already when I’m ready to use them!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Ariane O. says, “Exit tickets are such great quick assessments. This is a great resource.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Nicole C. says, “I’m really excited to use these as a formative assessment tool next year in my classroom! They look quick and engaging for the students and a great tool for me.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Katie J. says, “Great and easy way to check for understanding. Super quick for students, and helps me know when we are ready to move on to a new concept or reteach a little longer.”
Copyright © That One Cheerful Classroom.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
There are no reviews yet.