Make checking student progress at the end of a lesson quick and easy with these 5th Grade Math Exit Tickets! This set includes all 32 Common Core 5th Grade Math standards in 3 versions of the formative assessment for you to assess student understanding of new concepts and skills quickly.
Students will be able to quickly complete the 5th grade math exit tickets with just 1 to 6 questions, depending on the skill, making it super easy for you to check their understanding! There are 3 exit tickets per sheet, allowing you to save paper. There are 3 versions available for each skill so that you can reassess as needed.
Here are the standards you’ll get with these 5th Grade Math Exit Tickets:
- Order of Operations (5.OA.1)
- Expressions (5.OA.2)
- Numerical Patterns on a Coordinate Plane (5.OA.3)
- Place Value (5.NBT.1)
- Multiplying by Powers of 10 (5.NBT.2)
- Dividing by Powers of 10 (5.NBT.2)
- Decimals in Word Form (5.NBT.3)
- Decimals in Expanded Form (5.NBT.3)
- Decimals in Expanded Notation (5.NBT.3)
- Comparing Decimals (5.NBT.3)
- Rounding Decimals (5.NBT.4)
- Rounding (5.NBT.5)
- Division with 1 Digit Divisors (5.NBT.6)
- Division with 2 Digit Divisors (5.NBT.6)
- Adding Decimals (5.NBT.7)
- Subtracting Decimals (5.NBT.7)
- Multiplying Decimals (5.NBT.7)
- Dividing Decimals by Whole Numbers (5.NBT.7)
- Dividing Decimals (5.NBT.7)
- Adding Fractions (5.NF.1)
- Subtracting Fractions (5.NF.1)
- Adding Mixed Numbers (5.NF.1)
- Subtracting Mixed Numbers (5.NF.1)
- Word Problems: Adding & Subtracting Fractions (5.NF.2)
- Relating Fractions to Division (5.NF.3)
- Multiplying Fractions by Whole Numbers (5.NF.4)
- Multiplying Fractions (5.NF.4)
- Area & Fractions (5.NF.4/5)
- Word Problems: Multiplying Fractions (5.NF.6)
- Dividing with Unit Fractions (5.NF.7)
- Converting Measurements (5.MD.1)
- Line Plots (5.MD.2)
- Understanding & Measuring Volume (5.MD.3/4)
- Volume of Rectangular Prisms (5.MD.5)
- Volume of Composite Figures (5.MD.5)
Prep is quick and easy… Copy one sheet for every 3 students, cut them apart, and pass them out! I usually print a class set of each page of 5th Grade Math Exit Tickets at the beginning of the year so they’re prepped already when I’m ready to use them!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Shaylene N. says, “I am using these to target students for intervention. Love that these are so easy to use. Thank you for creating these!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Shannon C. says, “These are fantastic exit tickets to check understanding. I also love that I can save paper by having 3 on a page! Thanks!”
Copyright © That One Cheerful Classroom.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
There are no reviews yet.