Are your students struggling to stay engaged in practicing 4 digit addition and subtraction with Halloween coming up in October? This digital Halloween math escape game focuses on adding and subtracting 4 digit numbers.
Prep is quick and easy… just share the link to the 4 digit Halloween addition and subtraction game in present mode with your class or put it up on the smartboard and get started!
This Halloween math escape game starts with a home page of 10 locked objects. Students will answer three questions at a time to unlock each piece of candy for a total of 30 review questions. There are also three ribbons for them to earn along the way, keeping them engaged with the desire to earn all of the ribbons. Once they have received all three ribbons, they have collected all of the candy! The question format is multiple choice only.
Your students will love practicing 4 digit addition and subtraction when they unlock the locks and earn the ribbons!
This 4 Digit Halloween Addition and Subtraction Math Escape Game is:
- perfect for Google Classroom, virtual learning, quarantined students, centers, etc.
- highly accessible – students can play it on any device with Internet access – iPad, laptop, Chromebook, even smartphone!
Frequently Asked Questions:
CAN STUDENTS DRAG ITEMS AROUND IN THIS GAME FORMAT?
- No, the games are to be played in “presentation” mode, so students tap or click their way through questions. Moving objects is not possible.
WOULD THESE WORK FOR DISTANCE LEARNING?
- Absolutely! With the Google Slides format, you will send a presentation link to students however you like – email, Remind, SeeSaw, ClassDojo, Google Classroom, etc.
I’M A PARENT. CAN I USE THIS?
- Yes. All you and your children need are a Google account and Internet to play these games.
DO I NEED GOOGLE CLASSROOM?
- No, just a Google account.
Copyright © That One Cheerful Classroom.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.