Make teaching 4th Grade Math Summer School fun and easy! This four week summer school curriculum for incoming 4th grade students will get them ready to hit the math standards when the new school year begins! Students will practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division through fun activities and hands-on practice!
This curriculum is an all inclusive 4th grade summer school math program that takes students through addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, with new, fun activities that will guide you in your teaching each day for 20 days.
This 4th grade math summer school program includes:
- 4 Weeks of Lesson Plan Overviews
- 4 Weeks of Scripted Math Lesson Plans (Hook, I Do, We Do, You Do, Exit Ticket)
- 26 Student Activities for Math Centers or Independent/Partner Practice
- 5 Sets of Progress Monitoring Pages with Goal Setting Trackers
- 4 Number Sense Activities
- Numeral Cards
- Printable Dice
- Grid Paper
- Student Practice Pages to be used during the lesson and as extra practice
Your students will love learning 4th grade math skills with a variety of hands-on and engaging activities. You’ll be saving time in lesson planning during 4th grade summer school with the scripted lesson plans!
Prep is quick and easy… Just print the pages, gather the materials listed, and you’re ready for a fun and engaging summer school session!